Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Find Your Soul

Audio is on this page (Ag, JesusChrist52, Wendell Anand Goberdhan, Billions F. Bliss, TheJesusToStalk plus my other nicks.)

http://jesuschrist52.tumblr.com/


Rev 1:18 I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.


Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

I'm playing Jesus Christ.They call me the redeemer, humour me.
Jhn 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
This means come to me JESUS....to do greater things then i.
Ignore this size if you dont need proof i come of god:
I uh...thought i sold my soul 10 yrs ago?
cried to god for like 3 after lol
till a pac lyric showed up:
'pistol whippin you simps for being ignorant and lame...
disrespecting the game praying for punishment and pain...'
My actual name online was simplylifted back then....
so you know i started asking for good stuff.
About 6 months ago my cross got dissed three times....
in one month.
then im reading my bible....it turns out corrupt.
last word was zion in it...
amen in the right one.
Tells me its ok to kill with no witness's?????
i get mad and say im bringing god.
Little while later im questioning Is real? (israel)
Turns out it was just a matter of asking for a miracle.
or 3.
Next thing you know i ask to be Jesus... with the belief in my mind it would be ok!
its about faith AND ONLY FAITH....
and i had it.
On to good news : AS JESUS, I CALL BUDDHISTS MUSLIMS AND GREEKS, TRIBES OF ISRAEL!
Scary i know....but only three were missing from the bible i studied. I'm not choosing groups I've never heard of , some came up later on...I'm sticking with the nine of www.blueletterbible.org and the three i chose.

Luk 18:17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
I'm here to show you your soul and how to collect land with god in hand.
Pro 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise .
BUILD YOUR ARMY AFTER.
Luk 2:35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
Rev 20:14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

All you need to know of hell and i guess the mark to boot.
I asked to be Jesus,think it was ok,and asked to fix hell.
He seemed to release them all and chuck the container.
Seems like what Jesus would do?
My goal this time on earth is to save all PLUS 1.
Sing this mp3 coming up loud enough,it should touch your heart:
My voice showed up on the radio awhile back, sang to a girl i liked downtown looking at the sky all day.....and then i found in the bible we get to divide the earth if
we can sing like this.
When i noticed NO LIMIT to the voice in the song.....
Basically yell. Youll rhyme as a speaker and an auidence.
Later you'll find you can sing for like a minute outwards.....and the same inwards no pause for breath.
Can be seen as an anthem where you dont really know the words.
here it is :
Isa 2:22 Cease ye from man, whose breath [is] in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?
Rerecord and put in your own voice and SHOW EVERYWHERE.. I know I'm a good guide...and i think I'm there till you realize that place is 100 percent yours.
Search revelations....the place the song was mentioned.
If your reading above this was found when i saw gods actual feet.
Mat 5:8 Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Searched feet in the bible and bang!
Something i could trust.
Find your soul first then go claiming.
Deu 11:24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto to the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
I call myself jesus.....and this land is for all that find they're soul thru me.
Heres a link to 17000 media contacts with a program designed in such a way that you can even be

anything@microarsoft.com

USE THIS LIST AND ITS SOFTWARE TO REACH THE WORLD.
Not really joking.

Im here as Jesus.

Big business contacts (embedded contacts)



Media contacts (emails.)



Own a company fire do you own.....

No comments:

Post a Comment